Application Deadline: 31 March 2017
- Fulfill AIT Admissions requirements: 4 years of bachelor degree, 2 recommendation letters and English test score.
- A national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowings from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- Gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at a DI (AIT).
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application (work certificate provided by employer).
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- In good health.
- Should agree to return to his/her Home County after completion of studies under the Program.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Staffs of DIs are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for the scholarships.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects
- Tuition and registration fees for four semesters.
- Living allowance including accommodation (15,000 Baht per months) for 22 months.
- Book allowance (7,500 Baht per semester), Travel grant (two way), Research Grant (40,000 Baht), visa fees (1,900 Baht per year)
For more details on ADB-JSP please visit http://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan-scholarshipprogram/main