Application Deadline: 31 March 2017
AIT Vietnam’s 25th Anniversary Scholarship Program (AITCV Silver Anniversary Scholarships) for full-time Master Degrees at AIT Bangkok to celebrate the partnerships which have helped AIT to be successful in Vietnam and acknowledge the contributions of the nearly 4.000 alumni of AIT in Vietnam. The program also identify the most gifted potential graduate students and those who come from economically disadvantaged families throughout Vietnam.
The AITCV Silver Anniversary Scholarships program is from 2015 to 2018 (3 years) with 14 scholarships each year with 4 for professionals in ministries or agencies of Vietnam, 4 for legacy candidates (children/grandchildren) of AIT alumni in Vietnam, 3 for gifted and disadvantaged potential graduate students from Vietnam and 3 for the best available candidates for each AIT School.
Each Scholarship award covers full tuition and registration fees, plus accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus for the entire period of 24 months master degree program.
All candidates are expected to meet the requirements of the school and field of study they apply to at AIT, meeting the following criteria:
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institute in Vietnam.
- High proficiency in English (IELTS writing and overall score of 6./ TOEFL Paper based 580+ (TWE 4.5+)/ TOEFL Computer based 233+ (TWE 4.5+)/ TOEFL internet based 92+ (no band below 20). TOEFL/ IELTS must be recognized for two years from the test date.
- Being in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct.
- Graduated from a 4 year undergraduate program, following the marking system of Vietnam with GPA above 8.5 and overseas program with GPA above 3.5.
- Special consideration will be given for the gifted and/or disadvantaged students.
a) Downloading the Forms:
Please download application forms from this link: http://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/forms.html
b) Printing the Forms:
Print files on A4 size paper. Please DO NOT make any changes. Any changes in the content or format of the forms may result in rejection of the application submitted using that form.
c) Completing and Submitting the Forms:
Please submit all necessary documents together with the completed form to AIT Vietnam at the following address:
Hanoi: Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITCV)
B3, University of Transportation & Communication, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Attn: Ms. Nguyen Phuong Thao / Head of Project Development, Hanoi.
Tel: +84 43766 9493 Ext: 145
Mobile: (+84) 939 222 999
Ho Chi Minh City: Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITCV)
6th Floor, FCC Building, 45 Dinh Tien Hoang street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Attn: Ms. Do Thi Lan Anh / Head of Project Development, Ho Chi Minh.
Tel: +84 83910 7423 – Ext: 103
Mobile: (+84) 989 189 920.