University of Leipzig (HTWK Leipzig- Federal Republic of Germany) is founded on July 15, 1992. Its predecessor is the Technical University of Leipzig (1974) and before that is the University of Arts and Architecture established in 1764. HTWK Leipzig is one of the largest universities in Germany, the largest university of Saxony and is one of the leading institutions of higher education in the state of Saxony (Germany), is set as one of the largest educational centers of Europe.
For more than two hundred years, many generations had built and maintained the prestige of the school as a high-quality education environment, creative in teaching and excellence in the field of engineering,
All of the education programs of HTWK Leipzig have been certified by organizations such as ACQUIN, ASIIN, and AHPGS. HTWK Leipzig has partnerships with more than 70 universities all around the world.
Classroom and laboratory systems of the school are very diverse with modern equipment, students can always practice with the latest computer technology and software.
From 2010, National University of Civil Engineering (NUCE) had connected and started working with the University of Leipzig. In 2012, we signed a minute of agreement about cooperation in the areas of training, scientific research, students and teachers exchange… Also in 2012 Faculty of Civil Engineering – HTWK Leipzig had contacted and proposed for Joint Master Program with NUCE.
The Joint Master Program specialized in “Building Construction” between NUCE and Faculty of Civil Engineering – University of Leipzig – the Federal Republic of Germany is expected to start in 2016.
Advantages of the program
- Students can be trained in modern, high-quality education environment.
- Admission procedure, Visa… are supported by IBK.
- Don’t have to take any exam, just apply for admission and be interviewed.
- Only 10 months to finish the course.
Information about the program
Admissions criteria :
25 students for each course
Form and duration of training:
- First year: study at NUCE lectures from NUCE, all of the subjects is confirmed by HTWK Leipzig.
- Second year: study in Germany at HTWK Leipzig.
- 100% English environment.
- Master ‘s Degree provided by HTWK Leipzig.
Conditions of Admission:
- Students graduated from universities in technical fields (related to construction, transportation,…) in Vietnam or equivalent international universities.
- English skill level is enough to attend the course (B2 or TOEIC 600 or IELTS 5.5)
- Students pay tuition fees for the first year of training at NUCE.
- Second year: tuition and living fees in Germany, for more information please contact Faculty of International Education – NUCE.
Sign up for recruitment from February every year (via email, phone, or register directly at ICCEC)
Attend the interview in English by HTWK and NUCE, expected in August or September at FIE – NUCE.
- International Cooperation Center for Education and Consultancy (ICCEC)
5th Floor, Laboratory Bulding, NUCE, 55 Giai Phong, Hai Ba Trung dist, Hanoi
Faculty of International Education (FIE)
12 H2, NUCE, 55 Giai Phong, Hai Ba Trung dist, Hanoi
Tel: (04) 36285371
- Ms. Dao Tang Kiem